What’s your child doing after school?
“How To Give Your Child
A Head Start In Life”
Don’t even think about enrolling your child into an after-school program until you’ve read this post…
If you have a child age 5-13 years old, then this could be the most important post you’ve ever read.
I think you’ll agree that it’s absolutely astounding how much negative stuff kids are getting bombarded with these days. On top of that, kids – and parents – are under a lot of pressure. It’s scary.
When you think about how early kids are being exposed to things like drugs, sex, violence and crime, it’s enough to make a concerned parent stand up and shout, “Aaaaargh! I can’t take it anymore!”
Being a parent is hard work, that’s for sure. Not only do you have to keep their kids away from the “bad stuff,” you have to make sure your children are doing all the right things at home, in school and during the “in-between” time to ensure they have the best chance possible at a bright future.
Problem is, it’s really hard to do that “on your own” – especially if you’re not home once school lets out. So what does your child do from the time they get out of school until the time you get home? Hopefully your child is doing something positive… but how can you be sure?
Those extra 2-4 hours of “in-between” time after school are crucial in a child’s development. A huge problem that parents have these days is finding something positive for their children to do during that time. Many times, it’s what kids choose to do during those extra few hours that end up determining success or failure in life.
Too many kids these days aren’t doing the right things after they leave school. The pressures mount up, kids get overwhelmed and too many times they go down that shaky road that leads to failure and disappointment.
There’s good news, though.
There IS A Solution…
If kids could go directly from their school to a place where “success is a habit” and they would be able to learn skills that last a lifetime… a place where parents can feel safe and rest assured their child is doing the right things… would that be of interest to you?
I hope you said “YES,” because if you did, you’re going to be very excited with what I’m about to share with you.
Champions’ After School Martial Arts & Character Development Program
I’m going to give you rock-solid PROOF that our after school martial arts and character development program can help you and your child.
I’m going to give you a list of benefits that our program will offer you and your child, but before I do that, please take a moment to check out these “Rave Reviews” from our happily-involved parents and students.
“We cannot state enough what an amazing opportunity and experience this has been for our son Isaac.
The staff are amazing with the children and teach them not just MMA but a great deal of self control and respect.
I really don’t pay for just martial arts training, I pay for Isaac to learn respect, control, working together and so much more!
He has so much fun and loves the teachers.
so worth the money!
Thank you all.”
Barry Le Cornu
Here’s Just Some Of What Our Program Can Do For You…
Just by being a part of our after school and character development program, your children will…
- Increase their confidence
- Increase their self esteem
- Learn how to avoid peer pressure
- Increase their motor skills
- Learn how to handle bullies and defend themselves
- Learn life skills that help them become more successful in life
- Develop more discipline
- Work on personal development on a daily basis
- Achieve academic success and constantly work to improve their grades
- Learn to have a healthy lifestyle and stay fit
- Have tons of fun
- Experience positive things while avoiding negative things
- Learn better manners
- Develop a positive outlook on life
- Strive to do the right things in and out of school
- Develop more focus and concentration
- Get more energy directed at the right things
- Learn teamwork and how to get along well with others
- Develop self-respect and respect for others
- Pay attention more in class and during conversations
- Have better eye contact
- Learn to stand up for themselves
- Learn how to be strong in the face of adversity
- Speak more clearly
- Get a head start in life by being a part of a “complete” martial arts and character development program
- Be good students in school and fantastic kids outside of school
- Develop their own unique potential
- Learn mental skills and physical skills that carry over at home, in school, and throughout their entire lives
- Focus on personal achievement
- Build character (not just learn punches and kicks)
- Get stronger and build functional, healthy strength
- Be able to resist peer pressure, bullies and other negative aspects of life
- Have more coordination
- Get in better shape, look better and feel like a million bucks
- Have the mental and physical tools to enjoy life more
- Feel good about being a good person and doing the right things all the time
- Be around positive, encouraging instructors who know how to teach and develop children
- Be a leader, not a follower
- Get motivated to be a productive member of society
- Work toward becoming someone for others to look up to
- Become a child that other parents will be impressed with
- Improve their memory
- Improve their balance
- Improve their current fitness level
- Be a part of an educational program that makes learning fun
- Learn valuable life skills that last an entire lifetime
- Get better grades (Your kids will develop better study habits, be able to complete tasks, homework and assignments on time, will get better organizational skills and will learn how to manage time wisely)
- Develop incredible physical agility
- Learn how to make success become a habit
- Learn how to set goals and work toward achieving them
- Learn how to take responsibility for their own actions
- Get increased strength, speed and agility along with mental toughness and fortitude
- Develop more courage (being able to say NO to drugs, bullies and peer pressure)
- Want to stay away from drugs and other dangerous substances because it’s the right thing to do
- Learn anger management skills and self control
- Learn conflict resolution skills that help with social interactions
- Focus their energy in a positive and productive manner
- Learn real-life proven self defense skills
- Receive quality instruction and personal attention on a daily basis
- Work with highly trained instructors who are committed to excellence in all areas
- Be in a structured environment and loving family atmosphere that promotes good behavior and success (many of our happily-involved parents consider our academy to be a “safe haven” for their children)
- Learn better communication skills and social skills
- Discover they are important and their lives have meaning
- Develop better behavior
- And more…
I’d like to invite you to stop by our academy and meet with me to get a free student-parent conference so we can see if our program is a good fit for you. I want to make sure we can meet your needs (I’m confident we can).
Please call me at 919-563-2622 and schedule your free conference now, because these spots in our after school program don’t last very long. I’d hate for you and your child to miss out on being a part of this program because you wanted to wait.